To create a marketing list, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Pobuca Loyalty menu
2. Click on Marketing Lists
3. Click on NEW to create a new marketing list
4. At the next screen, fill in the fields of the form. The ones that have a star are mandatory. Specifically:
Name: A name that describes the purpose of the marketing list.
List Type: There are two types of marketing lists, Static and Dynamic.
- Static lists contain members that are not renewed automatically after the marketing list is populated
- Dynamic lists are automatically populated with the members that satisfy the chosen criteria
Targeted at: A list can be targeted at Accounts, Contacts or Leads.
5. After filling in the required information, the list can be saved by clicking on SAVE at the top of the screen.
After saving a marketing list, you can add members to it.
Members can be added in a marketing list by clicking on MANAGE MEMBERS at the top.
In the dialog window that appears, you can add members to the list by using various methods as shown in the screenshot below.
If your marketing list is of dynamic type then only the Add using Advanced Find method will be available.
The Add using Advanced Find method enables you to choose the criteria that will be used to populate the marketing list. The following screenshot describes/shows how to find Contacts whose first name begins with 'Ti'. After typing your criteria, click on Find to be presented with the relevant results.
After the relevant results are shown, choose one of the available options:
- Add only the selected members to the marketing list
- Add all the members returned by the search to the marketing list
Then click on Add to Marketing List button to add them in the marketing list.
Once, you are back at the marketing list's page, click on SAVE to save your changes.